It’s gonna be 118 degrees in Phoenix this weekend. Ugh! So needless to say, we will be spending a lot of time indoors. Here’s a list of our current favorite songs that has us moving from early morning to just before bedtime:
1. Rise and Shine from Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess
2. Do-Re-Mi a classic from The Sound of Music (my husband thinks this is one of the best songs ever written)
3. The Bare Necessities from The Jungle Book Original Soundtrack
4. We are Believix featuring Elizabeth Gillies (our kiddo is a singing and dancing fool to this high energy pop song)
and finally, my absolute top pick…
5. Barking at the Moon by Jenny Lewis from the Bolt Soundtrack
Music makes everything better. Get your groove on!